TE TIARE BEACH RESORT
Relax by the free-form pool that adjoins the beach, or request a rejuvenating massage in your bungalow. Picnic on an outlying motu, or explore Huahine by sailboat or four-wheel drive. Discover what it means to be carefree at Te Tiare Beach!
All Bungalows are fully air-conditioned with twice-daily housekeeping. In-room dining is available 7 am - 9:30 pm. Nightly turndown service is provided. The resort is located on a private beach, excellent for swimming. There is an activities director available to assist with tours and excursions. A complimentary shuttle boat service to and from Fare village hourly 6 am - 10:30 pm daily. A polynesian buffet and show is offered several nights a week.
Automated wake-up call
Laundry valet (no dry cleaning)
Room service 7 am - 9:30 pm
Child-care on request
Complimentary shuttle boat service to and from Fare village hourly
Hawaiki Nui Bar
Te Tiare Beach Complimentary Activities:
Complimentary services and activities are available to guests at Te Tiare Beach including outrigger canoes, kayaks, petanque, beach volleyball, and ping pong.
Te Tiare Beach Activities by Appointment:
Arrange for a Polynesian tattoo, relaxing massage, or yoga instruction. Car, scooter, bicycle or boat rentals are also available. Fees apply for all services.
- Boutique - Tahitian pearls, beach wear, souvenirs and more.
- 4 x 4 Safari Tour - Discover Huahine's magnificient mountains, historic sites, temples, tropical valleys, ancient fish traps and sacred eels. Half day or full day tours.
- Scuba Diving - Huahine's remarkable underwater sites are considered to be the most beautiful and most authentic of the Leeward Islands. Dive with experienced guides certified by State, International CMAS and PADI. Tanks, regulator and gauges provided.
- Deep Sea Fishing - Many species of large game fish can be found in the deep ocean outside Huahine's lagoons. Experience big game fishing with the most experienced and only licensed sport fishing captain on the island of Huahine. Non-alcoholic beverages are included. Deep-sea safaris arranged on request.
- Horseback Riding - Saddle up on a Marquesan horse and embark on an adventure deep inside Huahine's picturesque interior. Horses are trained in the western style and accommodate beginner or experienced riders.
- Jet Skiing - Spend an exciting day traversing island lagoons on a Jet Ski. Explore coral reefs and stop at a motu and visit with rays and tropical fish. Private island tours available.
- Lagoon Cruises - Explore the lagoon on a motorized outrigger canoe, sailboat, or speed boat.
- Shark Feeding - Get up close while remaining totally safe. Minimum 4 persons.
Arii Restaurant features fine dining in a breeze-cooled setting overlooking the lagoon. The island's freshest fish, beef, poultry, and produce are prepared with French and Polynesian flair. A generous breakfast buffet and complete lunch menu are also served.
On select nights each week the restaurant presents a Polynesian Dinner Show. The Tahitian buffet features barbecued and grilled meats and fresh fish, a variety of salads, and selection of desserts. Tahitian musicians and dancers entertain after dinner. Men perform the exotic tamure. Women perform the fluid aparima, storytelling with graceful hand movements.
Breakfast buffet: 7 am - 9 am
Lunch: 12 noon - 2:30 pm
Dinner: 7 pm - 9:30 pm
Poolside cocktails and beachfront snack bar.
Daily 11:30 am - 4:30 pm.
Hawaiki Nui Bar
Enjoy a cool cocktail on a warm afternoon and watch the sun as it sets over the island of Raiatea. Occasional musical entertainment. Located in the reception hall adjoining Arii Restaurant.
Daily 2:30 pm - 10:30 pm