ANGUILLA- THE ISLAND YOUR FRIENDS HAVE NOT HONEYMOONED ON YET....
Discover a Caribbean Honeymoon Destination that few know about, Anguilla- its simply one of the most beautiful islands anywhere, and hands down has the most brilliant white sandy beaches in the world.
One of our Top Anguilla Honeymoon Recommendations is Cuisinart- setting for the Bachelor TV show in February of 2011
In Anguilla we recommend for your honeymoon the Cuisinart Golf Hotel and Spa, it is one of the most luxury, fine resorts in the Caribbean, and offers amazing honeymoon package deals year-round. It has a wonderful pool area, and spectacular beach as well. They have their own hydroponic farm as well, so the food and dining is exceptional.Anguilla is Rapidly becoming a luxury honeymoon destination with luxury romantic, and upscale resorts, Anguilla, the most northerly of the British Leeward Islands, retains the laid-back character of a sleepy backwater. Goats still wander the streets and reggae music blares from passing cars.
THE SEASONS IN ANGUILLA- YOU CAN GO YEAR-ROUND ITS ALWAYS WARM
High season in Anguilla runs from mid-December to mid-April. Ulra-high season runs the week or two around Christmas and New Year, when prices can more than double. The average annual temperature is 80?F (27?C), but the hottest weather occurs during the hurricane season between June and November. Rain is heaviest between August and November, so those wanting to avoid both bad weather and high prices might want to schedule their holidays for mid-November to mid-December or in late April or May. Some places shut entirely in September.
Anguilla: What makes it special and why go their for your honeymoon ?
Many consider Anguilla's beaches to be among the most beautiful in the world. Its dazzling white sands and turquoise seas attract visitors to this tiny island paradise. With Anguilla's luxury hotels and spas lining the coast, even a lazy day lounging under a beach umbrella can make you feel pampered. Numerous water sports are available if the mood strikes, and certified divers can explore shipwrecks just off the coast.
While Anguilla's dry conditions limit the island's flora and fauna, they do provide the right environment to nurture a natural beauty all its own. Windswept trees sculpted by the prevailing breezes lean permanently to one side. Vividly colored flowers, tropical fruits, and cactus all thrive in Anguilla's climate.
Animal-lovers may be lucky enough to see turtles laying their eggs on the beach, but if not, crabs and lizards also abound. Many bird species live on Anguilla, and migratory birds visit during their travels. Anguillans' fondness for goats means you will likely see some of these friendly animals roaming in search of tasty grass.
Anguilla's small national park features a cave with a natural spring, and a few other small caves and holes dot the island's landscape. In a hole near the shore, the sea crashing up from the bottom creates a dramatic show. And a few beaches display striking stone formations, built by the waves as large pieces of coral wash ashore. To really get in touch with your inner Robinson Crusoe, take a day trip to explore one of the nearby uninhabited islands.
DINING IN ANGUILLA- EXPECT THE BEST CUISINE IN THE CARIBBEAN
The island of Anguilla has a range of restaurants, from roadside barbecues to casual eateries to elegant and refined dining experiences. The appropriate attire for each of these establishments will be different. Many travelers will spend their days in beachwear and other revealing clothing. These articles are not considered appropriate in shops, towns, and restaurants. Day time dress in restaurants is casual, and travelers may even wear shorts. Dinner is another matter, however, and travelers should plan on being neat and sharp but comfortable. Men should wear dress pants and a collared or button down shirt, while women should wear informal dresses. Some of island's ritziest restaurants may require more formal attire. Diners who plan to frequent these nicer establishments or who will have business meetings may wish to pack more formal attire, such as a jacket and tie.The Unforgettable Honeymoons® Difference:
1. Personal over the phone honeymoon planning- no fee upfront to plan with an expert who has personally traveled to the locations on our web site! ( most online booking engines don’t offer personal assistance)
2. Same Agent Every Time- you don’t have to worry about calling and beginning all over again with someone that does not know you!
3. Competitive pricing, payment plans, smaller down payments to book ( most online booking engines require FULL payment at time of booking)
4. Honeymoon Registry- your guests can pay for your honeymoon!
5. Work with same agent throughout the honeymoon planning process ( most companies you talk to someone different every time you call and have to start over again and again)
6. Exclusive Offers that you cannot get anywhere else (special extras for some properties you won’t get anywhere else!)
7. 24/7 emergency after hour service ( if something is not right, or you miss a flight, you can call or email us, and you are NOT calling India! You will speak to someone who is familiar with your trip)
8. VIP relationships: our 16 year relationships with most resorts and hotels are of great benefit to you, they value our support, and you are a valued guest upon arrival. ( and you’ll have a better chance of upgrades and VIP exclusive added values)
9. Military Discounts: please ask!
How we work:
1. We can assist you by email, but often we work quickest and best by phone, where we can personally connect with you, listen to your needs and desires and then suggest the best options! We are a small office, a boutique agency that has been in business since 1994
2. Once we obtain more information from you, we can help pin point the best options, and then provide prices and itineraries.
3. We can begin the process via email, however, we do not book anything online, and will require that you call us, or we can call you.
4. We guarantee the best possible rates, and can usually match most advertised rates out there as long as they are apples to apples
5. Travel Insurance, Payment Plans, Military discounts, and Honeymoon registry are all available.
6. We are open 10-6pm Monday through Friday and we are on the west coast- Pacific time. We do monitor emails and calls over the weekend for urgent matters!
7. We are retail agency, located in Oregon, and have a physical office inside a renovated Victorian House 11 blocks from the Willamette River, in SE Portland. We are Iatan endorsed www.iatan.org and A+ with BBB.
YOUR HONEYMOON IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME TRIP – TRUST THE EXPERTS FOR THIS ONE.
We do specialize in helping you pin point the best resorts, and the reason we can do this so well, and better than most, is because our expert agents who work by email + phone to help you have personally traveled to most of the destinations and resorts on our web site, and can share invaluable firsthand knowledge and information which you need to make sure you have made the right decision! We also have 24/7 after hours care, and fabulous personal relationships with the owners and managers of most of the resorts on our web site, which greatly benefits our clients. Our rates are always lower than booking direct, so you save time and money when you trust the experts with your dream honeymoon plans! CALL US TO START (888) 343 -6413
HONEYMOON PACKAGES IN ANGUILLA: Call us toll free (888)343-6413