Honeymoon Packages in Oahu
Chic Hawaii Honeymoon on Waikiki Beach at The Modern Honolulu
Looking for a divine luxury for your Hawaii Honeymoon Package that is affordable and feels like South Beach- We love this Oahu hideaway called the Modern Honolulu
Enchanted Hawaii - Aulani, Disney Resort & Spa with Car Rental
Be a kid on your honeymoon in Hawaii at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa. Hawaiian Paradise with a Touch of Magic in the tropics
Secluded Turtle Bay Resort Oahu Honeymoon Hideaway
Oahu's secluded luxury resort set on the perfect beach on Oahu's North shore is the perfect hawaii getaway for couples who want privacy and seclusion
Oahu Honeymoon Packages- Budget to LuxuryUnforgettable Honeymoons, the Hawaii experts can custom tailor a wonderful dreamy Hawaii honeymoon just for you-we would love the opportunity to help plan your honeymoon-we work by phone or email. Our well traveled honeymoon planning experts can design the dream Maui, Kauai, or Oahu honeymoon package at a discount price when we combine air, hotel and car rentals together.
Some of our Oahu Honeymoon recommendations:
Waikiki: Once a playground for Hawaiian royalty, this historic hot spot is now a gathering place for the world.
Located on the south shore of Honolulu, the world-famous neighborhood of Waikiki was once a playground for Hawaiian royalty. Today, Waikiki is Oahu’s main hotel and resort area and a vibrant gathering place for visitors from around the world. Along the main strip of Kalakaua Avenue you'll find world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, activities and resorts.
best of all, Waikiki is within a half hour of a variety of Oahu attractions, including Pearl Harbor, Iolani Palace, the Nuuanu Pali Lookout and Hanauma Bay. Other notable points of interest nearby include Ala Moana Center, the local neighborhood of Kapahulu and the arts district of Chinatown.
Nuuanu Pali Lookout--- The Nuuanu Pali State Wayside is a lookout above the Pali Highway tunnels where you’re treated to a panoramic view of Oahu's Windward side with sweeping views of Kaneohe, Kaneohe Bay and Kailua. It’s also well known for strong trade winds, forming a natural wind tunnel of sorts.
North Shore of Oahu - explore this vast playground of natural beauty
Stretching for more than 7 miles, the beaches of the North Shore host the world’s premier surfing competitions during the peak, winter months, including the Super Bowl of wave riding, the Vans Triple Crown of Surfing (November - December). Stroll in the thick sands of Waimea Bay, Ehukai Beach (Banzai Pipeline) and Sunset Beach — just leave the surfing to the pros.
Waikiki Attractions to go to on your Oahu Honeymoon or vacation:
• Honolulu Zoo - Located at the northern part of Kapiolani Park, the Honolulu Zoo is home to over 300 species of animals on more than 42 acres of land. The zoo features an African Savanna complete with gazelles, rhinos, cheetahs, giraffes and more.
• Waikiki Aquarium - You might think it redundant or ironic to watch fish in an aquarium when the mighty Pacific Ocean surrounds the islands, but this aquarium is well worth a visit. You'll learn so much about the fish you snorkeled with yesterday that you'll want to don a mask and fins again tomorrow.
• Diamond Head State Monument - Recognized as one of the most famous volcanic craters, Diamond Head is certainly the island's most famous landmark. The 760-foot tall crater lies at the end of Waikiki and serves as a recognizable backdrop to the Honolulu skyline. Diamond Head, which is part of the Honolulu volcanic series of eruptions, is about 200,000 years old and is said to have been extinct for 150,000 years. Today, it's a popular hiking destination with some paved trails, a tunnel, and an observation deck.
Why Travel to Oahu on your honeymoon?
- You love a lot of action by the beach, fun surfing, music, busy beach days!
- Pearl Harbor is a must do on your bucket list, and you need to make it happen
- You've seen Forgetting Sarah Marshall, and you have to head to where it happened!
- You'd love to island hop and Oahu is a good place to start