Ultimate Fiji Island Hopping Luxury Honeymoon Package
The ultimate combo Matamanoa, Koro Sun and Qamea Island Resort and Spa from $3875pp
Ultimate Fiji Island Hopping Luxury Honeymoon Package Combines Three Fijian Island Hideaways
Matamanoa, Koro Sun and Qamea Island Resort and Spa
Why Choose our Unique and exclusive Fiji honeymoon package?
- Our exclusive one of a kind itinerary offers the ultimate in diversion, you'll feel like you've visited three different island paradises that are worlds apart yet easy to get to in Fiji
- Handpicked properties from our experts who have been traveling to Fiji for 20 years
- Get the honeymoon perks you deserve on each island
What is included with our exclusive Fiji Island hopping package
- 10 nights accommodations, 10 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- All transfers between islands and arrival/ departure transfers
- hotel taxes, most activities and non motorized water sports
- honeymoon perks at each resort
The Itinerary and where you'll be staying in spectacular Fiji
- First you'll head to Matamanoa Island in the Mamanuca group of islands- spectacular white powdery sand beaches surrounded by crystal clear ocean waters- heavenly.
- 4 days/ 3 nights Beachfront Bure including breakfast daily, non motorized water sports- optional upgrade to the beachfront villa please ask us for pricing details.
- Next stop Vanua Levu island and stay at Koro Sun resort - an exotic island paradise like no other- a true adventure on an island that is pristine and unspoiled by tourism. There are dolphins that are attracted to the lagoons around this island, and you'll want to go on a dolphin watching trip.
- 5 days/4 nights Edgewater bure- all meals included, beach drop offs, snorkeling/kayaking included plus endless activities
- Lastly to "Qamea Island Resort" a favorite of Beatles drummer George Harrison- Qamea is truly the most romantic hideaway in Fiji with only 17 couples permitted to stay at one time.
- 4 days/ 3 nights beachfront bure with outdoor shower, all meals, private beach dinners, snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboards, village visits, paddleboarding, nightly cultural activities, and more. Ask us for extending your stay to 5 or 7 nights- we offer the 5th night free at Qamea year round, and the 5th and 7th night free during certain time periods year round.
Air fare not included- average air cost ranges from $1300-1700 per person from Los Angeles. We can add wholesale air fare rates to our clients. Ask us for details.
OUR LATEST SPECIALS FOR TRAVEL IN 2016
Our Ultimate Fiji Island Hopping Honeymoon Package starts at $3875 per person we can add international air, and extend the nights of the trip as well, prices subject to change and can vary according to date of travel.
We can add discounted International air to Fiji on Fiji Airways, call our Fiji experts for info (888) 343 6413
Undecided? Email us now for a free honeymoon E planner at email@example.com
Complimentary Honeymoon Bonuses
- Anniversary Gift Certificate- book your honeymoon with us and you'll get a travel voucher you can use towards your future anniversary trips valued at $50-$100.00
- Matamanoa- Champagne arrival
- Koro Sun- Champagne and private beach dinner
- Qamea- private beach picnic for one afternoon of your choice
About Our Rates and honeymoon packages:
Our rates are subject to change, and based on "per person" (pp) for 2 people traveling based on the amount of nights listed for each package, and are not "per night". We can add nights and air fare to any package, rates are based on honeymoon season ( May to Oct) never valid over major holiday periods. Hawaii packages do not include resort fees or parking. Passport required for International travel, must be valid for 6 months from travel date.
Have Questions? Please call or Email Us!
Expert Agents can assist by phone M-F (888)343-6413
Small Deposit Reserves Your Package -only $199 per person for most trips*
We can add Airfare from any US City.
Have questions? Email us!
Matamanoa Island Resort Fiji
Highlights of Matamanoa Island Resort in Fiji
- Stunningly beautiful white sandy beach like no other surrounded by turquoise seas
- Charming bures that are free standing cottages all beachfront- some with pools, ask about upgrading to a pool villa!
- Easy to get to- arrive into Fiji's main airport and you'll take a catamaran to the island
- Great base for sightseeing the Mamanuca islands
- Complimentary activities: Sailing boats, paddle boards, windsurfers, row boats, coral viewing on our glass bottom boat, hand line fishing, snorkeling (including mask/snorkel/fins), coconut tree climbing demonstration and instruction, weaving demonstration, sulu tying demonstration, tennis (day & night), table tennis, volleyball, beach games, library, mountain hike, boa
LOCATION - THE MAMANUCA ISLANDS
A picture perfect white sandy beach surrounded by turquoise crystal waters
Romantic Island Dining awaits you in paradiseBREAKFAST IS INCLUDED- Complimentary Breakfast daily will delight you both. You can pre pay for lunch and dinner as well, ask about meal plans.
ROMANTIC DELICIOUS DINNERS- Matamanoa Executive Chef takes pride presenting his international menus plus selections of traditional Fijian fare, our a la carte Dinner Menus are changed nightly.
NIGHTLY FIJIAN MUSIC WILL BE SWEET MUSIC TO YOUR EARS
the local string band serenades each table nightly during dinner, singing your choice of song, or Fijian songs. After dinner, lots of fun with something different every night, Mr. Matamanoa contest, crab racing, broom dancing, kava ceremony are just some of the few.
Koro Sun Resort and Spa Fiji
Highlights of Koro Sun Resort
- Ultimate adventure island unspoiled by tourism great for hiking ,kayaking, snorkeling
- One of a kind accommodations in an over the waters edge luxury bure
- romantic beach drop offs, amazing spa and treatments, top of the line dining
- all meals included
- Airport transfers from Savu Savu airport ( we can provide an air quote to this island)
- Private Dinners included on your deck or beachside
- Endless Complimentary activities are included:
- Kayaking- you can kayak to "bat island" & the resorts spectacular lagoon
- Snorkel trip- 30 minutes kayaking trip to Leppers Wall which is outside the house reef in front of Koro Sun
- Rainforest Trekking-Trek under the forest canopy, with huge trees, vines and tree ferns. Rare birds can be spotted such as the Orange Breasted Barking Dove
- Stand up Paddle boarding
- Golf- 9 hole pitch and put golf on site
- Bicycling -Your guide will take you down the scenic Hibiscus Road where you can enjoy a leisurely exploration of the coastline
- Tennis on site
- Traditional Fijian Meke dancing-Meke is a Fijian traditional dance of the indigenous people of Fiji where men, women & children participate together in this entertaining tradition
- Cooking class-Spice up your next event with a recipe from Chef Joeli
Qamea Island Spa resort Fiji
Highlights of Qamea island resort and spa
- The most beautiful island paradise in Fiji - the setting is like no other, lush green hillside , sugar white sandy beach , incredible turquoise seas with underwater aquarium
- 17 couples can stay at one time at this paradise
- all meals included plus private beach dinners
- optional day trip to the world famous Bouma waterfalls
Luxury Private Villa Accommodations on the beach- choose from Beachfront bure, Honeymoon villa, Honeymoon bure, or Royal Beach house
Gourmet Dining- all meals included an amazing array of delicious food- includes Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner daily and a wide variety of options
Private Beach Dinners- on any night of your stay a fabulous private dinner beachside
Nightly Cultural entertainment, and Cocktail party - a great way to meet other guests
Non Motorized water sports- snorkeling, kayaking, windsurfing, paddle boarding
Three scheduled snorkeling trips a week complimentary
Excursion: A visit to a local Fijian village, a National Geographic type experience
UPGRADE to a Royal Beach House with private pool and hot tub- info
Similar Honeymoon Packages:
Fiji All Inclusive Honeymoon Package Qamea Island Resort
Romantic All Inclusive Fiji Honeymoons begin at Qamea Island Resort and Spa, Our latest special includes free nights, and a $500 Spa and activity credit, Book now for 2017 and save!