Highlights of Australia Honeymoon Features World Famous Ayers Rock
Explore Sydney then Ayers Rock and lastly the beach in Cairns from $1799pp
Highlights of Australia Honeymoon Package
See it all- Sydney, Ayers Rock and tropical Cairns
What is Included
First stop you'll visit fabulous SYDNEY
- You'll stay at the lovely Sheraton on the Park for 4 days/3 nights which is in a great location for walking and sightseeing. The hotel is a luxury hotel and has a terrific lounge and is a great base for sightseeing. Ask about upgrading to the Four Seasons Sydney hotel.
Next stop the world famous Ayers Rock
- You'll stay 3 days/2 nights at the Voyages Desert Gardens Hotel It's only a short stroll to the resorts' numerous lookouts, where you can view what is arguably Australia's best sunset, with the spectacular play of colors across the face of Uluru and the surrounding desert
- Included: Uluru Sunrise Climb- you'll see Ayers Rock like you've never seen it up close at sunrise, and unforgettable honeymoon moment you'll never forget
- ask about upgrading to other hotels at Ayers Rock.
Lastly, to the tropics just south of Cairns there is a special paradise we love
- You'll stay 5 days/ 4 nights at the romantic, tropical hideaway
- Kewarra Beach Resort Relax and enjoy the white sandy beach, steps from your exotic bungalow in the gardens.
- optional add on tours include: Kuranda Sky Rail + Great Barrier Reef Boat Trip
- hotel taxes included
- visa required for Australia - easy to get online before travel
Trip cost per person from $1799- average rate low season, air fare not included, we can add air fare call us for more information at (888) 343 6413
Rates include hotel accommodations, hotel taxes. subject to change. We can add air fare to this package from any US city. Ask about extending your stay and our Fiji stopovers.
Complimentary Honeymoon Bonuses
- Anniversary Gift Certificate- book your honeymoon with us and you'll get a travel voucher you can use towards your future anniversary trips valued at $50-$100.00
About Our Rates and honeymoon packages:
Our rates are subject to change, and based on "per person" (pp) for 2 people traveling based on the amount of nights listed for each package, and are not "per night". We can add nights and air fare to any package, rates are based on honeymoon season ( May to Oct) never valid over major holiday periods. Hawaii packages do not include resort fees or parking. Passport required for International travel, must be valid for 6 months from travel date.
Have Questions? Please call or Email Us!
Expert Agents can assist by phone M-F (888)343-6413
Small Deposit Reserves Your Package -only $199 per person for most trips*
We can add Airfare from any US City.
Have questions? Email us!
OUR AUSTRALIA HONEYMOON BEGINS IN BEAUTIFUL SYDNEY:
If you always wanted to see the best of Australia then this is the package for you!
FIRST YOU'LL STAY AT THE LOVELY SHERATON ON THE PARK HOTEL :
A fabulous location right across from a beautiful park, next to excellent shopping and not far from the harbor. spend 4 days/ 3 nights at the Sheraton on the Park Hotel , explore the city, see the Opera House (included) , enjoy a Harbor cruise, or pet a Koala Bear! Next to Ayers Rock, where you will have an Unforgettable Honeymoon experience seeing Ayers rock at sunrise!
Luxury & Class at the Sheraton on the Park Hotel in Sydney! We have chosen the Sheraton on the Park Sydney because it offers a warm Australian welcome for the visitors of this city. The hotel's pleasant interiors and modern amenities appeals to all type of travelers. Sydney Tower and Queen Victoria Building are some of the nearby area attractions. Leisure options close to the hotel include the Pitt Street Mall, an ideal shopping venue. Australian Museum, the oldest museum in the country, is just a short stroll away. Another major landmark close to the hotel is the Town Hall.
NEXT, AN UNFORGETABLE SUNRISE CLIMB ON AYERS ROCK, AUSTRALIA
Voyages Desert Gardens Hotel is centrally located to all resort and touring facilities and offers a range of accommodation, from shaded poolside rooms to deluxe rooms overlooking the desert. You can relax in the comfort of your own private balcony or courtyard, or unwind in the hotel's pool, sipping cocktails from the Bunya bar. It's only a short stroll to the Resorts' numerous lookouts, where you can view what is arguably Australia's best sunset, with the spectacular play of colours across the face of Uluru and the surrounding desert.
INCLUDED TOUR- SUNRISE CLIMB Experience an Uluru sunrise from the viewing area called Talinguru nyakunytjaku. Delight in watching the first rays of daylight light up the Red Centre. Talinguru Nyakunytjaku simply translated means 'to look from the sand dunes'.
THE BEAUTIFUL KEWARRA RESORT NESTLED ON A SPECTACULAR WHITE SANDY BEACH ON THE EDGE OF THE GREAT BARRIER REEF
Set between tropical rainforest and a sea sheltered by the Great Barrier Reef, Kewarra offers you the space to relax, and room to move, minutes from Palm Cove, Cairns, Shopping Centres and Attractions. Enjoy the expansive gardens and tropical beauty which truly reflects our heritage, Kewarra offers you the luxury, service and facilities of an exclusive nature lodge while you explore the Great Barrier Reef, rainforest and the outback! Ask us about adding a HOT air balloon ride, or a Sky Rail kuranda trip or a Great Barrier Reef Boat Trip!
THE SECLUDED BUNGALOWS AT KEWARRA ARE PRIVATE AND ROMANTIC
The bungalows are spacious and tastefully appointed with modern furniture and art. Snuggle up in the large, comfortable king size bed with luxury bed linen, and enjoy a quiet glass of bubbly on your private balcony nestled in the rainforest. The bathrooms are spacious with bath and shower and a range of complimentary environmentally-friendly toiletries and hairdryers.
The private balconies are truly wonderful; the perfect spot to unwind and listen to the chorus of local birdlife, so if it's nature you're after, look no further than the Pandanus bungalows, each cleverly designed to blend into the natural rainforest.