Australia Tropical Beach Resort Bungalow Romantic Hideaway
Secluded spectacular beach awaits couples at Kewarra Resort from $990pp
A WEEK IN YOUR OWN TROPICAL BUNGALOW AT THE GREAT BARRIER REEF
STUNNING BEACH LOCATION- YOUR OWN BUNGALOW- TONS TO SEE AND DO Kewarra Resort is located in Cairns Australia and the perfect base for sightseeing the Great Barrier Reef area- It is an exciting place to go for your honeymoon or getaway.
- 7 NIGHTS ONLY $990pp -in your own exotic bungalow at Kewarra Resort and spa- or you can choose 5 nights from $620pp includes taxes
- airport transfers to/from Cairns included with rate
- Free Yoga and Tai Chi on beach- welcome drink for two included
- visa required for Australia we can help you secure the visa.
- EXTEND TO A PRIVATE ISLAND- Add 3 nights out on Hamilton Island from $639pp, its a beautiful island in the Great Barrier Reef, and bonus free transfers included.
WE CAN ADD DISCOUNT INTL AIR FARE FROM ANY USA CITY- domestic air transfers are not included, we do not quote them due to constant fluctuation.
Complimentary Honeymoon Bonuses
- Anniversary Gift Certificate- book your honeymoon with us and you'll get a travel voucher you can use towards your future anniversary trips valued at $50-$100.00
About Our Rates:
Our rates are all based on "per person" (pp) for 2 people traveling based on the amount of nights listed for each package, and are not "per night". We can add nights to any package, many of our rates are based on honeymoon season ( May to October) and not valid over major holiday periods.
Have Questions? Email Us!
Call us for a quick over the phone Australia & New Zealand Consultation: (888)343-6413
Small Deposit Reserves Your Package - only $199 per person for most trips
We can add Airfare from any U.S. city
Check to See if this Package is Available for your dates by Requesting a Quote Today
Have questions? Email us!
Kewarra Resort Australia- Honeymoon Heaven in the North
Pandanus Deluxe Bungalow- your own romantic bungalow
The bungalows are spacious and tastefully appointed with modern furniture and art. Snuggle up in the large, comfortable king size bed with luxury bed linen, and enjoy a quiet glass of bubbly on your private balcony nestled in the rainforest. The bathrooms are spacious with bath and shower and a range of complimentary environmentally-friendly toiletries and hairdryers.
The private balconies are truly wonderful; the perfect spot to unwind and listen to the chorus of local birdlife, so if it's nature you're after, look no further than the Pandanus bungalows, each cleverly designed to blend into the natural rainforest.
•King size beds
•Large flat screen TVs
•Energy efficient air-conditioning
•Tea & coffee-making
•Complimentary wireless internet access with VOIP compatibility
•In room safe
•Iron & ironing board