Verandah Resort and Spa Antigua- A Tropical Paradise
The Verandah Resort & Spa, on the beautiful island of Antigua, encapsulates the Caribbean at its best. With something for everyone, this Caribbean vacation paradise is nestled on Antigua’s pristine northeast coast on 30 spectacular beachfront acres traversed by hiking trails and bordered by Devil’s Bridge National Park with its dramatic landmark rock arch.
The Islands Largest Free Form Pool awaits you at Verandah Resort and Spa, Antigua
This oasis of luxury and tranquility is perfect for a romantic wedding or honeymoon, a rejuvenating spa experience and a bevy of activities to choose from, all set amid Antigua’s best beaches and the island’s largest free form pool.
ENTERTAINMENT AT NIGHT- YOU WON'T BE BORED IN ANTIGUA
Music- listen to the sounds of the Caribbean in paradise
While dining several nights a week, enjoy background music by one of our many pianists whose various moods and styles are sure to enhance the experience. And, after dinner, there’s always a great band or DJ to while the night away.
Movies- yes, you can see movies in paradise
If movies are your thing, check out the schedule for our nightly cinema featuring Hollywood favorites! From comedies to thrillers, action and drama there is something to please every guest.
Mini-Golf- you'll love the miniature golf course!
Come play at our miniature golf course at The Verandah Resort & Spa, Antigua. It's lots of fun for the entire family! Enjoy the sights and sounds of paradise as you play and maneuver around lush garden lagoons, tranquil waterfalls, serene ponds, tropical landscape, challenging golf holes and more as you follow the pathways of our Caribbean adventure.
Included Watersports at Verandah Resort and Spa, Antigua
Windsurfing- combines surfing and sailing
New windsurfers will find the calm, warm waters of our main beach a perfect location to learn the sport.
Kayaking - the main beach offers the perfect location for kayaking. Hop in a kayak, grab the paddles and you are off on an exploration of our beautiful calm turquoise waters! Taking a beginner's class is a great way to get moving in the right direction.
Stand Up Paddle Boarding- Take a board and enjoy the calm waters of our main beach. Our boards are versatile and fun to use. This is easier than it looks so take it slow.
Hobie Cat Sailing-Relax and lay back while you sail away on one of our Hobie Cats! With room for four, this is a fun-filled way to while away the day. And, if a little assistance is what you need, our experienced guides can take as many as three guests out for a spin.
LOOKING FOR A SECLUDED AFFORDABLE ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT?
- Look no further than Verandah Resort and Spa in Antigua- 2 beautiful beaches, next to a national park landmark, great for eco tourism. Low rise buildings
- Package From $1030pp Includes the following:
- 5 nights/ 6 days in a Hillside Suite ( other room levels available ask us)
- All tips, taxes and service charge
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) ·Scheduled evening entertainment
- Non-motorized watersports (windsurfing, sunfish sailing, snorkeling, kayaking, catamarans) Tenniis
- All beverages (name-brand liquors, house wine by the glass, Caribbean beers, tropical coolers and soft drinks) rate based on summer 2014
- ASK US ABOUT DISCOUNT AIR FARE TO ANTIGUA FROM ANY US CITY. we can add air fare to your package, and extend the number of nights, price based on
- HONEYMOON REGISTRY
CALL US FOR A QUICK OVER THE PHONE CONSULTATION: (888) 343 6413