OUR AUSTRALIA HONEYMOON BEGINS IN BEAUTIFUL SYDNEY:
If you always wanted to see the best of Australia then this is the package for you!
FIRST YOU'LL STAY AT THE LOVELY SHERATON ON THE PARK HOTEL :
A fabulous location right across from a beautiful park, next to excellent shopping and not far from the harbor. spend 4 days/ 3 nights at the Sheraton on the Park Hotel , explore the city, see the Opera House (included) , enjoy a Harbor cruise, or pet a Koala Bear! Next to Ayers Rock, where you will have an Unforgettable Honeymoon experience seeing Ayers rock at sunrise!
Luxury & Class at the Sheraton on the Park Hotel in Sydney! We have chosen the Sheraton on the Park Sydney because it offers a warm Australian welcome for the visitors of this city. The hotel's pleasant interiors and modern amenities appeals to all type of travelers. Sydney Tower and Queen Victoria Building are some of the nearby area attractions. Leisure options close to the hotel include the Pitt Street Mall, an ideal shopping venue. Australian Museum, the oldest museum in the country, is just a short stroll away. Another major landmark close to the hotel is the Town Hall.
NEXT, AN UNFORGETABLE SUNRISE CLIMB ON AYERS ROCK, AUSTRALIA
You’ll love the Voyages Desert Gardens Hotel – it is a superior 4½ star hotel at Voyages Ayers Rock Resort. Magnificent ghost gums and flowering native shrubs are the setting for this hotel. Voyages Desert Gardens Hotel is centrally located to all resort and touring facilities and offers a range of accommodation, from shaded poolside rooms to deluxe rooms overlooking the desert. You can relax in the comfort of your own private balcony or courtyard, or unwind in the hotel's pool, sipping cocktails from the Bunya bar. It's only a short stroll to the Resorts' numerous lookouts, where you can view what is arguably Australia's best sunset, with the spectacular play of colours across the face of Uluru and the surrounding desert.
INCLUDED TOUR- SUNRISE CLIMB Experience an Uluru sunrise from the viewing area called Talinguru nyakunytjaku. Delight in watching the first rays of daylight light up the Red Centre. Talinguru Nyakunytjaku simply translated means 'to look from the sand dunes'.
THE BEAUTIFUL KEWARRA RESORT NESTLED ON A SPECTACULAR WHITE SANDY BEACH ON THE EDGE OF THE GREAT BARRIER REEF…
Set between tropical rainforest and a sea sheltered by the Great Barrier Reef, Kewarra offers you the space to relax, and room to move, minutes from Palm Cove, Cairns, Shopping Centres and Attractions. Enjoy the expansive gardens and tropical beauty which truly reflects our heritage, Kewarra offers you the luxury, service and facilities of an exclusive nature lodge while you explore the Great Barrier Reef, rainforest and the outback! Ask us about adding a HOT air balloon ride, or a Sky Rail kuranda trip or a Great Barrier Reef Boat Trip!
You’ll be staying in a Pandanus Romantic Bungalow your own free standing little tropical cottage!
THE SECLUDED BUNGALOWS AT KEWARRA ARE PRIVATE AND ROMANTIC
The bungalows are spacious and tastefully appointed with modern furniture and art. Snuggle up in the large, comfortable king size bed with luxury bed linen, and enjoy a quiet glass of bubbly on your private balcony nestled in the rainforest. The bathrooms are spacious with bath and shower and a range of complimentary environmentally-friendly toiletries and hairdryers.
The private balconies are truly wonderful; the perfect spot to unwind and listen to the chorus of local birdlife, so if it's nature you're after, look no further than the Pandanus bungalows, each cleverly designed to blend into the natural rainforest.
Our Exclusive Best of Australia 10 day/ 9 night package includes:
The best of Australia: Sydney, Reef and Rock Honeymoon Package:
• Our Best of Australia gives you highlights of Sydney, Ayers Rock and Cairns.
• First stop: SYDNEY- 4 days/ 3 nights
• You'll stay at the lovely Sheraton on the Park which is in a great location for walking and sightseeing. The hotel is a luxury hotel and has a terrific lounge and restaurant.
• Included: Opera House Tour- You'll love to see the Sydney Opera house, a must do, included is a one hour and 15 minute tour
• Ayers Rock- 3 days/ 2 nights
• You'll stay 2 nights at the Voyages Desert Gardens Hotel -- It's only a short stroll to the Resorts' numerous lookouts, where you can view what is arguably Australia's best sunset, with the spectacular play of colours across the face of Uluru and the surrounding desert
• Included: Uluru Sunrise Climb- you'll see Ayers Rock like you've never seen it up close at sunrise, and unforgettable honeymoon moment you'll never forget
• Cairns/ Great Barrier Reef area- 5 days/ 4 nights
• You'll stay 5 days/ 4 nights at the romantic, tropical hideaway Kewarra Beach Resort, of the most beautiful settings along the coast. Relax and enjoy the white sandy beach.
• tour add on options: Kuranda Sky Rail, Great Barrier Reef Boat Trip
• Upgrade to Four Seasons in Sydney- add $199 per person
PACKAGE FROM $1499pp does not include air fare. Please call us for air rates. rate subject to change. copyright 2013 Unforgettable Honeymoons
CALL US FOR A QUICK OVER THE PHONE CONSULTATION: (888) 343 6413
NEED MORE INFO? ALSO, CHECK TO SEE IF THIS PACKAGE IS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DATES- FILL IN OUR QUICK RESPONSE FORM NOW